Welcome. My name is Anthony Celaya and I’m the founding attorney at Celaya Law. I have been practicing exclusively in the wealth-planning field since the beginning of my legal career, having created hundreds of estate and elder law plans for a wide variety of clientele throughout the Bay Area where I was born and raised. I have been in the Napa Valley now with my wife and six children since 2004.
My mission is to protect my clients, their families, and their wealth from loss. As a member of Wealth Counsel, the nation’s leading consortium of tax and wealth professionals, I ensure that my clients’ plans are always up-to-date with the most recent tax changes and employ the most cutting-edge strategies for maximum protection.
I strive to listen carefully to my clients’ concerns and goals, particular when dealing with family dynamics. I understand that every family has unique challenges, and consider dealing with such differences one of my most valuable areas of expertise.
I have enjoyed spending part of my career in pro bono work, assisting the underprivileged and marginalized as they deal with a variety of legal challenges. This work has come mostly through referral. I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
Notably, I try and make myself as accessible as I can to my clients, something that I have found particularly unique among otherwise elusive attorneys. I have found that in wealth and estate planning, it is better to have an attorney for life rather than for a momentary case, and I run my practice accordingly.
Other unique aspects of my practice include:
- Free consultations with no time limits. I will spend as much time as I need to fully understand your concerns, values, and goals.
- Complete funding of your trust. I ensure that your assets get into your trust and stay there.
- An online storage vault that contains your estate planning documents where both you and your authorized health care professional can access timely information.
- A maintenance program that ensures your estate planning documents are always up-to-date, funded, and prepared for any emergencies.
- A Guarantee that the Medi-Cal or VA application I assist you with will be accepted.
In addition to the time spent in my practice, I spend the rest of it with my amazing wife and six active and delightful children.