Attorney and Estate Planning specialist Anthony G. Celaya assists clients throughout Napa, Yountiville, St. Helena, Calistoga, Sonoma, Vallejo, Benicia, Fairfield, Suisun City, and Vacaville in Napa County and Solano County, but also in Sonoma County, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Marin County, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, San Francisco County, Sacramento County, and other Northern and Southern California areas.
Firm History & Philosophy
Attorney Anthony G. Celaya has been practicing law in the Napa Valley since 2004. Specializing exclusively in estate planning, he has created hundreds of estate plans for a wide variety of clientele.
Anthony received his Juris Doctorate from Brigham Young University’s J. Reuben Clark Law School in 1999. He was born and raised in the Bay Area and returned shortly after graduation with his wife and young family. He is now a father of six and knows personally the importance of estate and family legacy planning. He is the owner and founder of Celaya Law, formerly AmCan Law.
At CelayaLaw, we offer a variety of unique, ‘premier’ estate planning services that are included with every estate plan:
- Free consultation with no time limits. We spend as much time as we need to fully understand your concerns, values, and goals.
- Complete funding of the trust. We ensure that your assets get into the trust and stay there.
- The most comprehensive, cutting-edge estate planning documents on the market, ensuring compliance in both 2010 and beyond.
- An online storage vault that contains your estate planning documents where both you and your authorized health care professional can access timely information.
- A maintenance program that ensures your estate planning documents are always up-to-date, funded, and prepared for any emergency.
Anthony G. Celaya, Attorney at Law