Join our live workshop in Downtown Napa. Attendees will discover practical steps to protect their children’s inheritance, maintain control of their assets, and avoid probate.
1455 1st Street, Suite 210
Napa, CA 94559
Wednesday, December 4
2 Sessions Available for Your Convenience
Day Session: 12:15-1:15pm
Evening Session: 6:15pm-7:15pm
At Our Free Workshop, Attendees Will learn:
- Steps to protect their children’s inheritance and ensure a smooth transition.
- Whether they need a Living Trust in their personal and financial circumstances.
- Easy, proven methods to avoid probate court (which is expensive and time-consuming).
- The differences between a Living Trust and Will; and which one is better for them.
- Steps to protect their home, bank accounts & retirement plan from creditors and lawsuits.
- Simple ways to control WHEN and HOW their assets are divided among their family.
- What happens to their assets if they become frail or disabled, and how to plan ahead.
- Other strategies to make sure their personal, financial and medical wishes are honored.
“I attended Anthony’s Living Trust Workshop and found the firm friendly, warm and welcoming. They are professional and down to earth! I felt at home and knew this was the firm I was comfortable handling my Trust. “– Sue Schwitalla
“Celaya Law’s Living Trust workshop was informative and enjoyable, and Anthony was awesome. He’s a great teacher. He had a prepared presentation and a matching workbook so we were able to follow along and take notes. As a result of the workshop we now have our affairs in order. The process could not have been easier or more professional.”– Bruce & Terry McPherson
About Our WorkShop
Families deserve an easy transition and certainly a feeling of security. At the workshop, attendees will discover how to plan ahead so they can take care of their family and get peace of mind today.
This workshop is for local residents who may have an estate plan in place, or not one at all. The circumstances in their lives may have changed, or they may have no idea how to even begin planning.
Our free workshops are designed to give Napa families step-by-step estate planning methods they can apply to their personal and financial circumstances today.
RSVP for our workshop and learn proven steps to:
- Protect their children’s inheritance.
- Ensure their intentions are clearly written.
- Minimize the burden on their spouse and children.
- Pre-select someone they trust to carry out their wishes.
- Prevent family confusion and fighting.
- Avoid probate court and keep their affairs private.
Meet the Presenter
Anthony Celaya will show attendees how to plan ahead to protect their family, home and assets.
Anthony is a father of six and an estate planning attorney in Napa. He has prepared hundreds of estate plans for Napa residents. Anthony will show attendees proven strategies he uses everyday to serve families.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Living Trust?
A Living Trust allows parents to select who will manage and inherit their assets if they become disabled or pass away. At the workshop, attendees will learn whether they need one.
How will this workshop help me?
Attendees will walk away with a clear strategy to protect their family and assets. Our goal is to debunk all the myths of estate planning and give them the tools they need.
How is this different from seminars?
Unlike seminars, we won’t overwhelm attendees with information. Our workshop will give attendees step-by-step tips they can tailor to their unique situation.
Will there be refreshments or snacks?
Yes, refreshments and snacks will be served.