Napa Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney
Treating You Like Family • Listening To Your Needs • Exceeding Your Expectations
At Celaya Law, we provide advanced, customized solutions that will protect your loved ones and safeguard your hard-earned wealth. We will answer your questions in common-sense language, give you personalized and professional solutions, and carry out your wishes both efficiently and cost-effectively. Nowhere else will you get powerful, big-firm results with such personalized, small-firm accessibility.
“I’ve seen it all—from children left without guardians, to estates locked up in probate, to inheritances completely lost to creditors. I’ve dealt with rogue siblings taking advantage of unsuspecting parents, inheritances lost to needless tax disasters, and businesses that have failed because owners didn’t plan for their demise. Consequently, I have a passion for providing peace of mind through the best and most efficient estate planning strategies. I’ll let you know exactly what your legal options are, counsel you regarding what I recommend doing and why, quote you a fixed price, and give you an exact date I’ll have the work done. It’s as simple as that.” – Anthony Celaya, JD
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Our Napa Valley Attorney Offers Sound Guidance for Your Estate Plan and Asset Protection Needs
Giving you the power to effectively plan for the years ahead
When you’ve worked hard your entire life to build up your assets and properties, you need to ensure you are doing everything you can to protect your wealth and your loved ones in the years to come. Attorney Anthony Celaya of Celaya Law works in close collaboration with individuals and families in Napa Valley, delivering an elevated level of service and personal attention throughout the estate planning process. The firm’s team develops a strategy tailored to your needs and goals, enabling you to preserve more of your hard-earned wealth for your family, friends, and other beneficiaries.
A variety of estate planning tools at your disposal
No two estate plans are alike, which is why it is so important to work with an attorney who listens to you and outlines a strategy that’s best for your situation and level of wealth. There are many different tools available to help you reach your goals, including:
- Last Will and Testament: The most basic type of estate planning document, a will clearly outlines how you would like your estate to distribute your assets and property upon your passing. A will does not have an impact on your affairs while you are still alive and does not address issues like what would happen if you become incapacitated.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Living Trusts: There are many different types of trusts available to help individuals provide certain assets and property to their beneficiaries while maintaining privacy and reducing their estate tax obligations. You may place assets in a living trust, for example, with those assets getting distributed to your beneficiaries upon your passing.
- A Durable Power of Attorney: Through a durable power of attorney arrangement, you grant another person (known as an “agent”) to make important financial decisions on your behalf if you are no longer able to due to incapacitation. You may revoke a durable power of attorney arrangement at any time.
- Advance Healthcare Directive: Also known as the healthcare power of attorney, an advance healthcare directive outlines your wishes for the medical care you would and would not like to receive in certain circumstances. You would grant another person the power to make these decisions for you if you become incapacitated due to a serious illness or injury.
- Children’s Guardianship: If you have minor children, it’s important to account for what would happen to them if you and your spouse pass away or become disabled. The guardian you name should be an individual you completely trust and who has the mental, physical and financial capability to take on the role.
- Asset Protection: If you are a professional, small business owner, or property owner, we can help you protect your assets against potential litigation, judgments, liens, and fraud by establishing trusts, determining insurance needs, and organizing investments and business entities so that you are able to enjoy the highest level of confidence in terms of the security of their accumulated assets.
In addition to these tools, it’s important to plan for the possibility that you will need long-term care in the future. There are numerous strategies available to help ensure you do not lose a substantial portion of your wealth due to the high costs of nursing home care. Our knowledgeable attorney can assist with this critical aspect of your estate plan, as well.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Experienced Napa Valley Estate Planning Attorney Today
To learn more about how you can create an estate plan that protects your wealth and offers you the peace of mind you need, speak with our experienced Napa Valley estate planning attorney, Anthony Celaya.
For a free initial consultation, please call 707-492-3112 or contact the firm online.