Celaya Law Respects Your Privacy.
Information About You
When you contact CELAYA LAW through this website, we ask you to provide basic information about your legal needs. In addition, we request that you provide such as your name, telephone, email address, and other additional information.
The information provided will be reviewed by CELAYA LAW for purposes of responding to your inquiry.
Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the lawyer or firm when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, email address
- Any other information provided by you in order for us to evaluate whether we are able to assist you
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- Emailing, calling, or communicating with the lawyer or law firm.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature, ebooks, and tools.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Any other business-related reason.
The lawyer or law firm provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The lawyer or firm will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent.
It is CELAYA LAW policy to respect the privacy of its clients. YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT AND AN ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT EXIST JUST BY SUBMITTING AN INQUIRY UNTIL YOU ARE ENGAGED AND PAY A RETAINER TO THE FIRM. Except as described above, under no circumstances will CELAYA LAW disclose information provided by you to any individual, advertiser, vendor, or any other entity without your written consent.
If you send correspondence to CELAYA LAW, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.